Washington Babies

Uh, this is a first ... (Bumpie FB page related)

I had a request to join our group from someone named Vince in the Philippines. Is it wrong that I am totally cracking up right now?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Uh, this is a first ... (Bumpie FB page related)

• he probably just want meet nice lady to make american wife so to have green card. 
    imageimageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image . Ice Ice Binky Formerly FutureMrsLynch
  • image~Lynchie~:
    he probably just want meet nice lady to make american wife so to have green card. 
    LOL!!
    collage Cooper Flynn is 3 years old and growing! May 10,2009 Miscarriage April 2008 Ectopic pregnancy August 2011
  • Loading the player...
  • image~Lynchie~:
    he probably just want meet nice lady to make american wife so to have green card. 

Yes  Big Smile

Photo by J Shelton Photography

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married 10/5/08 | 2 yrs of TTC, tests, procedures & a m/c | IVF #2 =James!
  • image~Lynchie~:

And this is why I loved you before I met you! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageBrynnie2010:

image~Lynchie~:

And this is why I loved you before I met you! 

Ohhh, I see how it is. You'll endorse HER statement, but not my truffle company's motto. Hmph.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • image~Lynchie~:

Did you ever know that you're my hero? And everything I would like to be?

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• thanks for the giggle!  ;-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"