Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

first night away from LO

I'm in a wedding in Aug, and tomorrow night is the bride's bachelorette party.  I'm super excited, as I've planned the whole thing.  But it's somewhat bittersweet.  As excited as I am to have a girls night out, it'll be the first time I wake up without DD in the house. 

All the girls are staying over here after our night out, so DH is taking DD to his parents house. 

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving you. When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be you and me. - Led Zeppelin
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
imageimage image
Chemical Pregnancy 10/5/10
BFP 2/7/11--m/c 2/12/11
TTD pics taken by knottie jen&louie :o)

Re: first night away from LO

• Options
    I totally feel ya!  Tomorrow is my first night ALL night without DD too...we will have to have quite a few drinks to get through it!!
  • Options

imageslmcronelaw:
    I totally feel ya!  Tomorrow is my first night ALL night without DD too...we will have to have quite a few drinks to get through it!!

Good luck, ladies!

I'm supposed to stay out w/ some girlfriends after a wedding today.  I can't do it.  I'm too attached to DH & DD.  I know I turned into a schmuck.  All my friends know it, & they sure do like to remind me.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I know exactly how you feel.  Last saturday I had to leave DS for the first time overnight to throw my sister's bachelorette party in a different state. It was a strange feeling to wake up the next morning to something other than my baby babbling in his crib.  Have a blast tonight and you can look forward to lots of smiles when you return to DD tomorrow!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"