Austin Babies
Options

Baby Bloomers at Austin Children's Museum

Re: Baby Bloomers at Austin Children's Museum

• Options

love it!

There usually aren't older kids to bowl over your little ones, but sometimes it can get crowded. We usually go and don't do the organized activities, like story or music time. That way all the kids crowd to that and the rest is open :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We went last Sunday right when it opened and there was only a few kids there.  A couple hours later, the place was packed!  Go early!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageagblueeyes:
    We went last Sunday right when it opened and there was only a few kids there.  A couple hours later, the place was packed!  Go early!

Baby bloomers is specifically for kids 3 and under on Monday mornings. :)

try it then :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    It's great!  Much more fun for little ones than going during regular open hours.  Ditto fjaril - if you skip the organized things (story time, sing along) you'll have the play places nearly to yourself.
    the bug & bee blog
    (read it. you know you want to.)
    anderson . september 2008
    vivian . february 2010
    mabel . august 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imagefjaril:

imageagblueeyes:

Baby bloomers is specifically for kids 3 and under on Monday mornings. :)

try it then :)

I need a nap. haha  I just saw "Austin Children's Museum".  :( 

• Options
    My SIL takes her 2 year old and 7 month old almost every Monday and loves it.  DD usually has therapy on Monday's but I am requesting to skip one Monday just to take her because it sounds perfect for DD to roam.
  • Options
    Thanks for the feedback- I'm going to try to make it tomorrow. Sounds like a lot of fun.
    Our Christmas Eve baby>Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"