Attachment Parenting
Options

Girasol v. Storch

I've been trying to decide which to get for my first woven and I keep going back and forth.  I just need to pull the trigger and get one.  LO loooves being worn but is really too big for the Moby wrap now.  So let me know your thoughts - what is a better first purchase?  I have a feeling I will add to my collection but am looking to get something that I can use for a wide variety of wraps to start. 

Re: Girasol v. Storch

• Options

Which Gira and which Storch? Personally, I find that if I like the look of something, I'm more apt to pick it up and wear it.

Giras are slightly thicker and more blankety- Storches are super sturdy workhorses, but if you're buying new, can be a bit on the crunchy side. I really like how the Storch stripes wrap- albert, inka, etc... Leo was too tough for my preferences. Giras wrap nicely, but I always feel like i have the hugest knot with them. HTH to hear some pro's and cons of each!

• Options
    imageTonya_G:

Which Gira and which Storch? Personally, I find that if I like the look of something, I'm more apt to pick it up and wear it.

I agree.  I would go with the Storch if you are only planning to get one wrap (ha ha!  We'll see how that goes...didn't work out so well for the rest of us)

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Thanks ladies!  I found a Girasol in an exclusive colorway (Blueberry) that would match LO's eyes that I almost bought last night but now I'm happy I waited.   I'm trying to decide which Storch to get now.   

I have no doubt that I will end up with more than one :)  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"