Washington Babies
Options

The Children's Place at Bell Square is gone! :(

Okay so maybe this has already been posted - I've been out of town for awhile and haven't caught up on here.  Anyhow, I was totally bummed today to see that TCP was gone from B'Square!  Now there is no retail location on the eastside.  Bummer.  I wonder what the problem was, since on their site it lists new store openings next month in WA state!?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: The Children's Place at Bell Square is gone! :(

• Options
    Come out and visit me and we can shop the outlet.  We are still "eastside" just the far eastside Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I meant to post about this. Is it remodeling or really gone?? I can still go to north bend but I was shocked it was gone!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageSeattle_JiLLn:
    I meant to post about this. Is it remodeling or really gone?? I can still go to north bend but I was shocked it was gone!!

There was no sign on the storefront explaining the absence (such as a remodel or move) so I checked the directory and it was blacked out!  Grrr.  Bet the rent was just too high.  There were several new vacant storefronts when I was there today.

@ Theresa - totally!  I haven't been up to the N.B. outlets in forever!  I think that's probably the closest TCP for me now!

• Options
    This doesn't surprise me in the least.  I stopped going to Bellevue Square when they got rid of the Lane Bryant.  That was the last straw for me.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Options
    They had signs in the store when I was there 2 weeks ago.  Clerk said she thinks it was rent.  I want one in Alderwood. 
  • Options
    How lame?! I was there last week and didn't notice it's absence for some reason. I did however notice that Pottery Barn Kids is also gone too. I can't believe Pottery Barn couldn't afford rent nor can I believe that it wasn't a popular place for eastside/soon-to-be eastside moms. I wonder if that shopping center is straying away from that sort of clientele. Hmmm...I wish the UVillage was closer or we had something like that over on this side of the water.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

• Options

THANK GOD for Seattle Premium outlets having one!  Seriously I buy 90% of T's clothing there and got a outfit for his friends bday party tomorrow for $12!!! 

I've never been to a regular priced CP though. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Crap! I love Children's Place.  I guess there's always North Bend and Alderwood. 
  • Options

imageenergyzer:
    Crap! I love Children's Place.  I guess there's always North Bend and Alderwood. 

Wait...is there one at Alderwood? 

• Options
    imageChubbyCheekiesMom:

THANK GOD for Seattle Premium outlets having one!  Seriously I buy 90% of T's clothing there and got a outfit for his friends bday party tomorrow for $12!!! 

I think the regular store and outlet are the same but the outlet might have an extra bit of super clearance items. But whenever I've gone to the outlet te prices are the same as online.
  • Options
    imageSeattle_JiLLn:
    imageChubbyCheekiesMom:

I think the regular store and outlet are the same but the outlet might have an extra bit of super clearance items. But whenever I've gone to the outlet te prices are the same as online.

Really?  That's  nuts.  I guess I wait until everything is on super clearance!  Then again I don't like paying full price for anything when it comes to Tristen's clothing, who knows how long it will last or fit.

And there isn't one at Alderwood!  Bummer!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"