Trouble TTC
Options

Outlander series girls (Dragonfly in Amber)

This book is boring the hell out of me. I'm right around pg 200 and its better than it was 100p ago, but its still sooo slow. Please tell me it gets better.
Helene (Nova726)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Outlander series girls (Dragonfly in Amber)

• Options
    it gets much better. I listened to it on audio, so it went pretty quick for me.
    Katie, PCOS since May 2005, Fostering since November 2010 Adoption since December 2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    *PCOS bio* *Cold Hands, Warm Heart*
  • Options

I forget which one that is now!  Are they in the colonies?  I think they are - starts in SC with a hanging?  I can't remember for sure but I know I love them all so I'm thinking it picks up :)

I'm finally on Breath of Snow and Ashes - one I haven't read.  I'm loving it!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

That is the second one right?  That was by far my least favorite of the ones I have read so far (the first five.)  It didn't really pick up too much IMO BUT the next one, Voyager is my favorite one so if you can make it through it does get really good again in the next one.

Oh and off topic a bit but I just finished reading Little Bee last night - amazing book if you are looking for another one.  It def. is not a light hearted happy read though.

TTC since 07/2009
    Me: PCOS, Blood/Immune Issues DH: Low all 3
    Jun.- Sep. 2010 IUI#1-#3 = BFN
    Oct. 2010 = IVF #1 = B/G Twins (passed away Feb. 2011)
    May 2011 = Myomectomy and trans-abdominal cerclage (TAC)
    Sep. 2011 = Surprise BFP = C/P
    Feb. 2012 = sFET #1 = BFN
    Feb.2012 = Hail Mary IUI #4 = BFN
    April/May 2012 = FET #2 w/our last two embies = BFP (Please let this be it!)
    Beta #1 8dp5/6dt = 234 Beta #2 10dp5/6dt = 695 Beta #3 12dp5/6dt = 1796 Beta #4 17dp5/6dt = 17,888 U/S #1 May 17, 2012 = Twins
    Baby B's heart stop beating at 9 weeks 5 days
    Our little miracle baby is a boy. :)

Baby Boy Owen and Baby Girl Avery were born too early on Feb. 13, 2011 due to a pedunculated fibroid, incompetent cervix and suspected placental abruption.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

"What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose." - Henry Ward Beecher
    SAIF/PAIF Welcome
    Lots of love and luck to my PAIF/3T/IF Veteran ladies, especially my dear friend Zookie. Congrats to Papps, Teach84 and Starbuck on their little ones.
  • Options

I have it on audio too, I'll have to listen to it to get through the rough parts.  I keep hearing how great Voyager is so I'm dying to just get DIA over with. 

Gym has me intrigued now with talk of the colonies

Helene (Nova726)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    imageNova726:

I have it on audio too, I'll have to listen to it to get through the rough parts.  I keep hearing how great Voyager is so I'm dying to just get DIA over with. 

Nova I've misled you!! I was thinking of #4. You're on #2 but that one definitely picks up and soon. And md is right. Voyager is awesome!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagegymnst1013:
    imageNova726:

Nova I've misled you!! I was thinking of #4. You're on #2 but that one definitely picks up and soon. And md is right. Voyager is awesome!!

No worries, I didn't expect the colonies to be in this book. It just got me interested enough to finish this one so I can get on with the series.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"