Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

They need to update the bump glossary

I'm trying to stay up to date with all the terms, but I need help on these:

AE

TBPS

Ha ha, guess I'm too new! TIA (I know this one!! Hooray!)

Re: They need to update the bump glossary

• Options

TBPS-The bump post secret.  I forget the link though.

AE-Dear God, I can't think of this one for some reason.

• Options

AE- I believe is alter ego (people creat other sn to say things they would normally say, to be funny or cause "drama"

TBPS- a stupid(in my opinion) website that people post pictures on with secrets written on them. I believe it stands for The Bump Post Secret

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Whats the sense of the TBPS?  I'm clueless on all this too....I just want to chat w/other moms!
  • Options

imageJM1226:
    Whats the sense of the TBPS?  I'm clueless on all this too....I just want to chat w/other moms!

I don't remember when it started; I stopped reading them because some of them are really crazy!

• Options
    imagevkepple:

AE- I believe is alter ego (people creat other sn to say things they would normally say, to be funny or cause "drama"

TBPS- a stupid(in my opinion) website that people post pictures on with secrets written on them. I believe it stands for The Bump Post Secret

This. It's a ridiculous site.

I've seen UO recently, though, and I have no idea what that means.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagelovebug630:
    imagevkepple:

This. It's a ridiculous site.

I've seen UO recently, though, and I have no idea what that means.

Unpopular opinion. I think we have unpopular opinion Thursdays and Flame Free Friday Confessions (FFFC).

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"