Parenting after 35

AW... times two!

First I have to AW Sydney. She is a little firecracker. She went from sorta-kinda crawling to holy smokes - she is totally doing it crawling. She gets so excited when someone new comes in and we set up her Elmo book a few feet away. She knows it's time to get movin'! She goes really fast. Like, hurry up and get to babyproofing fast!

And I have to AW myself. After work today, I ran two errands with Syd that would have sent me into a tailspin a few short months ago. I can FINALLY go out of the house with my daughter alone and DO things without worrying about all the "what if's". Really this AW should be hers too. She is SUCH a good baby that she makes it so easy.

Thanks for letting me gush. :)

PhotobucketPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: AW... times two!

• Great job Mommy and Sydney.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Good job Sydney!!!
    Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
  • Loading the player...
  • She really is a go-getter isn't she? Wow, what a big girl.

And, look at you, lady and your  galavanting around with Syd in tow. There is no stopping you girls now!

Awesome!

Robby's Blog

Momma Bear
    Big - 1 year old
    Bigger - 6 years old
    Biggest - 13 years old

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Way to go Dana! I feel the same way. Eventually the fear of the unknown goes away and you can really enjoy being out and about again!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"