Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

chicco double stroller?

I need to buy a double stroller (front to back rather than side to side) because I have a 13 month old and another little one due in 3 months.  I currently have a chicco keyfit infant car seat and I'm wondering if it can fit into any double strollers other than the chicco cortina together stroller (which is $300).  Any suggestions???

thanks!

Re: chicco double stroller?

• Options

If what people on here is true and you can use a 20% off coupon if you order baby stuff from bed bath and beyond you can get the chicco double stroller for$240.

Not sure if this helps you :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Baby Jogger City Select with the Chicco car seat attachment.
    BFP #1: MC at 6w2d 11/24/09 BFP #2: 4/8/10-DD born 12/15/10 BFP #3: MC/CP? 2/5/12 ~4w BFP #4: Eptopic-Laparoscopy & D&C 4/16/12 ~6w BFP #5: 6/19/12 Due 3/5/13 Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You really need to go test drive the Chicco Together.  It is WAY bigger than they make it look online and way heavier than I was expecting.  I was tired from just pushing it around the store with no babies in it- let alone with a carseat + baby + toddler and then folding it up and fighting it into my car?  No thanks.  I ended up going with the City Mini Double.  There is a Chicco carseat adapter.  Yes, it's side by side but it fits through standard doors and I was really impressed with its features and lightweight frame.  Be sure to check this one out.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"