Trouble TTC

Woohoo! I see a surge!

I guess 200 mg of clomid did the trick! I wish my doc would do a follie check to see how big they are, but he didn't want to this cycle? I think thats weird. We did IUI last cycle, but since we are in the middle of moving we can't really afford it this round. So, TI it is! DH has great s/a counts each time and so IUI doesn't seem completely necessary. (maybe?) Any suggestions on TI?

TIA

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Woohoo! I see a surge!

• Well, of course it's best to be monitored, but I'm sure you already know that.  If your dr. doesn't want to this time I guess he feels things will be ok.  If you have good CM TI may be just fine for this month.  If I were you I would sex up YH tonight, tomorrow and the next day.  Good luck!!
  • I always prop my bottom up on a pillow afterWink.  Not sure if this really helps...it did help with our one & only BFP (C/P though)!  Good luck & have fun!
  • Loading the player...
  • imagecutebride73:
    Well, of course it's best to be monitored, but I'm sure you already know that.  If your dr. doesn't want to this time I guess he feels things will be ok.  If you have good CM TI may be just fine for this month.  If I were you I would sex up YH tonight, tomorrow and the next day.  Good luck!!

Yeah, my CM is pretty good, surprisingly. It's CD20, so I'm hoping my lining is thick enough. I was pretty good at this point in my last 2 cycles. I'm at work and called MH from the stall! lol!

• image*S&S*:
    I always prop my bottom up on a pillow afterWink.  Not sure if this really helps...it did help with our one & only BFP (C/P though)!  Good luck & have fun!

I usually do too, when I know it O time. Not sure if it really helps or not, but why not try!?!?!

• imagekdodge423:

You doctor should have given you the exact schedule for TI- there should be nothing left for you to figure out. And it should be based off u/s, not OPKs which can give false results with meds.

Kdodge! Should I call and request an u/s? I agree it's weird. I haven't ever had a false + opk even with meds. Plus, my left ovary hurts...

I swear if I could I would pick your brain on this stuff all the time. You always know...

• Yeah, it's weird that they wouldn't monitor you on 200mg especially.  As for suggestions on TI - enjoy??  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"