Trouble TTC
Options

**Mari**

Are you still looking for a birthday gift?  MH just sent me this link saying this is what he wants for his 40th birthday.  LOL!  I thought I would share. 

MH wants the first one on the list.  Ha!  I'm glad we have a few years to save money.

https://worldclassdriving.com/eventscms

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **Mari**

• Options
    OMG He would love that! I will have to bring out the CC for that! I'm not sure what he would prefer, that or a vacation? Ummm decisions decisions...
  • Options

imagemari2003:
    OMG He would love that! I will have to bring out the CC for that! I'm not sure what he would prefer, that or a vacation? Ummm decisions decisions...

What is it with men and cars?

MH has been bugging me for a year to rent a Lambo for an hour but I just can't justify the cost for so little driving time.  I did agree to this for his 40th so he is pumped.  Ha!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    STL34STL34 member
    imagerebelina1:

Are you still looking for a birthday gift?  MH just sent me this link saying this is what he wants for his 40th birthday.  LOL!  I thought I would share. 

MH wants the first one on the list.  Ha!  I'm glad we have a few years to save money.

https://worldclassdriving.com/eventscms

::butting in::

My DH would love this, too!  I have a few years until his 40th...

imageimage

~SAIF/PAIF/Everyone Welcome~ 

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

TTC#2:  Trigger + TI = BFN; Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN.

IVF #4:  BCP + MDLF + Lovenox = 7R, 1F = Transferred 1 6-cell embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #5:  MDLF + Lovenox = 4R, 1F = Transferred 1 10-cell compacting embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #6:  (New RE):  Long Antagonist November 2014 (transferred two 8 cell grade 1 embryos and froze one blast) = BFN

FET#1:  BFN

• Options
    imagerebelina1:

imagemari2003:

What is it with men and cars?

MH has been bugging me for a year to rent a Lambo for an hour but I just can't justify the cost for so little driving time.  I did agree to this for his 40th so he is pumped.  Ha!

MH never asks he just does things...lol I would enjoy that more than him! I think a trip to Florida might do him good...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"