Florida Babies

splash and spray park in Sarasota

I recently discovered a splash/spray park in downtown Sarasota....at Island Park by Jack's Marina.  Does anyone know of any other splash and spray parks in or near Sarasota??  It's so frustrating when there is no place for little ones to cool off.  I used to live in Naples and the parks down there are so much better with this type of thing.  I really want to get out of the house with my 7 month old and 18 month old girls but it is so hot  outside.  Any suggestions??  Thanks!! :)

Re: splash and spray park in Sarasota

• Hi!  The YMCA over by the mall on Potter Park in Sarasota has a water park.  Unless you are a Y member, I think you have to pay for entry.  The kids are free and i think its $10 for adults.  Its called the Selby Aquatics Center.  And for the little people is The Josephine Lofino Splash Park.  Its all in the same place.  I hope this helps!!!

Have fun with your little ones!!!!  :)

• Hi, thank you!!  That sounds great.  Unfortunately we won't be visiting frequently...the family pass is $1,020 a year.  YIKES!!!!  I will call to see if they also charge the $10 for older children.  Even if the babies are free, I also have a 9 year old and 13 year old who may also be charged $10??  A bit too pricey for an outing, but I still do appreciate your response!!  Just wish Sarasota had more free splash/spray opportunities.  A lot of the city parks in Naples have splash/spray areas built right into/beside the playgrounds, which is AWESOME and free.  :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"