Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

NBR: Want pearly white chompers?

So, I have a dentist appointment in a few weeks for just a general cleaning, and I have been talking to DH about possibly getting my teeth professionally whitened by our dentist. The cost though is $450 and money is tight right now. So, I just googled home remedies and found this site: https://www.natural-homeremedies.com/homeremedies_teeth whitening.htm and I thought I would share bc everyone loves to save $. I dont like the whitening toothpastes and mouthwashes you can buy at the grocery store because they barely work, but I kinda feel like some of these might actually work.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NBR: Want pearly white chompers?

• Options
    My dentist, who is also a personal friend, said that her patients with the whitest teeth brush with baking soda after they use regular toothpaste.  I've been doing it for about a week now and it's working!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

image*Kingston*:
    My dentist, who is also a personal friend, said that her patients with the whitest teeth brush with baking soda after they use regular toothpaste.  I've been doing it for about a week now and it's working!

I might have to try this. TIA for the tip!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

image*Kingston*:

Like just dip your toothbrush in baking soda and water?

• Options
    I've heard of this, but I've also heard to do it sparingly.  It can wear away at the enamal (sp) if you do it too much. 
    If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving you. When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be you and me. - Led Zeppelin
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
    imageimage image
    Chemical Pregnancy 10/5/10
    BFP 2/7/11--m/c 2/12/11
    TTD pics taken by knottie jen&louie :o)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"