Stay at Home Moms
Options

baby gate recommendations

ladies, I am looking for some baby gate recommendations. We already have a couple of pressure ones that we can put in doorways pretty easily. However, they don't work at the bottom of our stairs. I would live to find some more pressure type or ones that we don't have to screw into the woodwork or walls. Do any exist? Please tell me about the ones you like, or don't like. (Even if the have to be mounted, just want to hear what you think.)

Thanks so much! 

Re: baby gate recommendations

• Options
    I love the one we just put up yesterday.  I believe the maker is Summer?  I got 2 of them at babies r us.  I have them pressure mounted but they come with the installation stuff.  It is an extra tall gate and goes to 48" wide.  There are 3 extension pieces that come with it and the gate swings it's self shut which I am loving!
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    imageAngelcake:
    I love the one we just put up yesterday.  I believe the maker is Summer?  I got 2 of them at babies r us.  I have them pressure mounted but they come with the installation stuff.  It is an extra tall gate and goes to 48" wide.  There are 3 extension pieces that come with it and the gate swings it's self shut which I am loving!

Sounds like ours.  We got it from Target for $65 (I think??).  Swings shut, extra tall so the cats can't jump it (or rather, they've never tried), and pressure mounted.

Here's a pic of DH standing with it.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    If you need something wider, we have the Evenflo Soft & Wide...love 'em.  They are pressure mounted only and stay put, even with DS#1 pushing on them.
    Moved to Maple Valley, Washington January 2012
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"