Washington Babies

***FFFC***

2»

Re: ***FFFC***

• imageSeattle_JiLLn:
    I confess that I can not back in to a parking space. And Aldo that I don't understand why people feel the need to do that.

I think they do it so they can just pull forward when leaving.  But I agree, I can't back into a spot, either.  I'm generally not great at backing, anyway.  Backing into a small parking space takes me several attempts.

Photo by J Shelton Photography

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married 10/5/08 | 2 yrs of TTC, tests, procedures & a m/c | IVF #2 =James!
  • imageckmommy:

I'm way late but have been waiting all week for this...My H and I enjoyed some sexxy time by the fire last weekend while camping in the woods. I was terrified we would be seen but it was pitch black dark, our site was seperate from others, and it was around midnight. It was awesome.

My pants I bought last month are already too big. I don't think I can go down a whole size yet, but I'm back to wearing a belt yet again and I'm very proud of myself.

Woohoo... on both the fireside sexxy time and the new pants being too big! :-)

Photo by J Shelton Photography

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married 10/5/08 | 2 yrs of TTC, tests, procedures & a m/c | IVF #2 =James!
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMrsH_08:

imageSeattle_JiLLn:
    I confess that I can not back in to a parking space. And Aldo that I don't understand why people feel the need to do that.

I think they do it so they can just pull forward when leaving.  But I agree, I can't back into a spot, either.  I'm generally not great at backing, anyway.  Backing into a small parking space takes me several attempts.

I'm pretty sure this is a military thing. All the military people I know park for a quick get away. If you drive through my neighborhood you can tell who military because their cars are always backed in. Catalog living is on FB.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"