Cincinnati Babies

anyone's LO randomly vomit at night only? sorry, gross :)

Anyway, Henry has taken to waking up in the middle of the and randomly throwing up.  Not spit up.  Throw up.

He seems fine right after he does it and is fine all day long.. happy.. eats normally.  

He's done it 3 of the last 4 nights.

No fever.  No diarrhea.  Completely fine otherwise.

Has anyone ever had this happen?  I'm gonna give him the weekend but if it keeps happening we'll be headed to the pedi Monday.

He's really got me stumped.. have never seen anything like this.

Ideas?  Could this be some kind of reflux-y kind of thing?   

ETA: he also does not have any kind of cough or sinus stuff going on.

Re: anyone's LO randomly vomit at night only? sorry, gross :)

• I used to do this, but MOST of the time it was related to cough.  I was 3 or 4 when I grew out of it.  Logan gets his revenge on me by barfing all over his carseat periodically.  Sorry, I'm not much of help.  I hope Henry gets over this soon.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • This was happening to Jacob, last month, and it lasted for about a week or two.  Although, it always happened RIGHT before we put him down for the night.  As per the pedi, we were still giving him a nighttime bottle (in order to get in the minimum reco'd amount of daily milk, yadda, yadda, yadda...).  Anyway, we've since cut out the bottle and he's been fine.  I was beginning to suspect reflux or milk intolerance, though, since he wasn't exhibiting any other symptoms/signs of illness. 

• Loading the player...
  • SS1 has done this twice and both times he had strep throat...no other symptoms, no fever, no sore throat, nothing....

The one thing that reminded me of strep the second time it happened was that his vomit had a sweet smell.

• It's absolutely acid reflux.  I have had mine since I was a child.  When I was growing up I had sleep inclined  if that makes sense. So my bed was up on cinder blocks (very classy I know) at the end where my head went to help and it did. OH & mine was always worse at night.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"