Cincinnati Babies

You know how I always joke...

...about peeing my pants? 

Well, it finally happened.  Oh the joys of pregnancy!  I remember dreaming about being in the shower.  The next thing I know, I'm shoving DH off the bed so that I could strip the sheets and start the laundry.  Good grief!  Am I seriously 4 years old?!?  DH will never let me live this one down.  Embarrassed

Go ahead and add this to my "klassy" file. 

ETA:

https://www.reelwavs.com/movies/sounds/billy_madison/billy10.wav

https://www.reelwavs.com/movies/sounds/billy_madison/billy11.wav

Re: You know how I always joke...

• I don't want to laugh at your expense, but I totally am!!!!!  Big Smile

Props to you, though, for being a big enough person to tell us all about it!!!  I would never admit such a thing.Zip it!

Justin Thomas joined us on 8.4.07
    Tyler Anthony arrived on 9.21.09
    imageimage
    imageimage
    The Chronicles of Justin and Tyler
  • You say this so often I KNEW that's what this post was about. Smile 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imagesistrkate:

I don't want to laugh at your expense, but I totally am!!!!!  Big Smile

Props to you, though, for being a big enough person to tell us all about it!!!  I would never admit such a thing.Zip it!

Laugh away.  I'm STILL laughing!

I mean, c'mon...I have NO SHAME anymore. 

• LMFAO!!
    Charlie 8.06.08
    Emeline 5.28.13

My Blog

Post-Baby PRs
    Esri 5K 7.16.2014 - 21:30
    Heart Half Marathon 3.16.2014 - 1:43:30
    Canton City Marathon 9.8.14 - 3:30:56
  • The problem is you were probably so drunk it took you a while to wake up and realize what was happening. 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imageMoesten:
    The problem is you were probably so drunk it took you a while to wake up and realize what was happening. 

Honestly, I don't want to pee my pants, AGAIN, at work...but it might just happen! 

• imagemrs.george2be04:

You say this so often I KNEW that's what this post was about. Smile 

Clearly, I need to come up with a new retort.  Stick out tongue

• Woops - that's hilarious.  I'll have a little laugh at your expense today.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • At least you didn't do it in Babies R Us.  Not that I did that or anything.  Embarrassed
    Ava Caroline 8.27.07 I Charlotte Grace 5.18.09 I Lila Katherine 1.20.11

• Tricia... I'll join you. I am deathly afriad to sneeze at any given moment while pregnant because I will most definitely piddle Embarrassed Then I go to Kenwood mall and see the signs all over the bathrooms and thank god that it's only temporary.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageLyons_in_2007:

imageMoesten:
    The problem is you were probably so drunk it took you a while to wake up and realize what was happening. 

Honestly, I don't want to pee my pants, AGAIN, at work...but it might just happen! 

You guys are killing me!!!

• imageadamsbabble:
    At least you didn't do it in Babies R Us.  Not that I did that or anything.  Embarrassed

Yes

• imageJenRose05:

Tricia... I'll join you. I am deathly afriad to sneeze at any given moment while pregnant because I will most definitely piddle Embarrassed Then I go to Kenwood mall and see the signs all over the bathrooms and thank god that it's only temporary.

Yes, me too!  Luckily, this was more a piddle than a full puddle; but it still required a sheet washing.  I should've carried Jacob into our bed, THEN I could've blamed it on him. 

• Oh I gave up on modesty halfway through my last pregnancy. It was much worse the first time then it is now... Chris still picks on me for it but he means well lol! Last time I couldnt cough, sneeze or laugh without peeing myself a little. Annoying.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Allie peed on the potty today.  Do you need her to come over and give you lessons?
    imageimage
    Photos courtesy of Jen Rose Photography
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageMegs&Nick:
    Allie peed on the potty today.  Do you need her to come over and give you lessons?
  • imageMegs&Nick:
    Allie peed on the potty today.  Do you need her to come over and give you lessons?

I saw that; and the thought crossed my mind.  HA!  Embarrassed 

• imageMegs&Nick:

lmao!!! you guys are killing me!!

• I have dreams very often where I am in a public restroom and the door won't shut and therefore I can't pee because PEOPLE CAN SEE ME and so I wake up with a very full bladder and thank God for dream stagefright or else I would join the ranks of adult bedwetters (and I can't blame pregnancy for weak bladder muscles).  I can totally understand how it can happen - I have these dreams a couple times a month!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageJenRose05:
    Oh I gave up on modesty halfway through my last pregnancy. It was much worse the first time then it is now... Chris still picks on me for it but he means well lol! Last time I couldnt cough, sneeze or laugh without peeing myself a little. Annoying.

The day they okayed me to leave the hospital with Eli, I got up and started getting dress and this big gush came out of me ALL OVER THE HOSPITAL FLOOR, because I wan't wearing any panties yet (obviously).  And I thought I was hemoraging and going to die.  I did almost die of embarassment though when the poor cleaning lady had to come in with a mop!  Totally looking forward to seeing if I can top it.  Maybe I will try to out do Lyons and actually pee my pants at work.  :)

Mr & Mrs - 10/15/05
    Elijah Matthew - 5/3/07 ~ Adalyn Rosemary - 3/23/11
    imageimage
    *Photos by Kacy Cierley*
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Well, I've got a story for you.  When I was about 36 weeks pg with Griffin we were getting our house ready for my mom to stay with us for that 1st week after delivery.  I was doing all sorts of cleaning and one of the tasks was opening our fold out couch and dusting inside and behind.  Well, I was laying on the bed portion of the couch and what do you know, the whole damn thing starts to fold up with me inside!  I immediately started LMFAO uncontrollably and DH was just laughing too.  I was totally stuck and couldn't get up, but for some reason this was the most hysterical thing in the world at the time and I totally peed my pants!  I was a little embarressed, but the whole thing was too damn funny.

So, it happens to the best of us! 

Kristen & Mike 7/2005
    Griffin 10/2007
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Did you see in a previous post where I could help from a physical therapy stand point if you were peeing your pants?????  Just sayin.....  :-)
    Jennie Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"