Toddlers: 24 Months+

Anyone have cute 2 year pictures or ideas to share?

My friend is dabbling in professional photography and is doing DS's two year pics on Sunday for us.  Hoping to have a few with DH and I as well.  I am thinking about bringing him to a park with an old antique carousel and plenty of grassy areas for the pics but I would like them to be relaxed and creative.  Anyone do pics yet that they are willing to share or tell me about?  Someone told me about pics with DS in the foreground and DH and I are sort of in the background?  TIA!

Re: Anyone have cute 2 year pictures or ideas to share?

• I think the park with a carosel is a great idea!  I like the pictures I've seen of the kids wrestling in the grass with the parents. 
  • The park and antique carosel sounds fantastic! I would def do some with your LO interacting with you and your DH.... but to have the photo centered on your LO (for instance we did portraits with DD granted she was 10 months but there was one were she was standing btwn us holding each of our hand so all you can see is her our leg and our hands holding hers....and its just wonderful!!!! we also have some of her playing with us looking on from the background, oh and one of my DH holding her but he is looking away and she is looking at the camera over his shoulder)

I think it gives a nice sense of family.

black and white with the carosel would be beautiful too!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Do you know anyone with an older house? I let Madi run around our yard while I snapped away and got amazing candid portraits of her. (see below)

I have photojournalism training though from college and I always prefer candid portraits :)

image image imagew

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"