North Carolina Babies

Davian

I like the name Davian for a boy. Its a combo of David and Ian which and means " beloved."

Be honest, do u think of an african american boy, white boy or either.

Thanks!

Re: Davian

• I feel like honestly, names have gotten so random in the past year or so that anything goes. I think it's a great name!
  • When I think of the name Davian, I think of a purple kid with pink spots.  

Seriously though, I like the name!  I'm not sure if I have ever heard of it before.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I think of Evian water or the Avian flu. It is an interesting name.

ETA: I do like the name though, and I agree with the race issue, it doesn't really matter.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagedbertagni:
    I think of Evian water or the Avian flu.

LOL!

I think its a cute name, its unique but not too out there. 

I don't think racial thoughts really matter. I have seen both black & white boys with the name Caleb - who cares?

image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • It's nice.. It reminds me of Damian, which I've seen both white and black boys named. I wouldn't worry too much about "what race it sounds like" though, personally!

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Thanks for all the comments, i appreciate the feedback.
  • One of my best girlfriends is named Davian - she is an only child named for her father, David.
    BFP 11/3/09 Missed Miscarriage Discovered 12/1/09 (7w6d; baby measured 6w1d, no h/b); Waited it out, miscarriage started on 12/4 Mom to Jacob born 6/13/06; Alex born 10/7/10 Alex & Jacob - EBF Jacob - EPI Alex - ALL NATURAL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"