Snarky and T-TTC

Happy Friday!

I hope everyone has a great day!  What's everyone up to this weekend?  We don't have any plans for once, and I'm very happy about that! 
someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
MSPI Moms Check-In Blog

Re: Happy Friday!

• Good Morning!  I'm so happy the weekend is here.  Not much planned this weekend which is nice.  DH and I have the dentist tomorrow morning, that is about it.  He wants to do dinner with his parents either Saturday or Sunday but I'm hoping to get out of it, haha.
    TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
    IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
    ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
    TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
    ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
    First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
    TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Good Morning! I'm having a spa day including a massage tomorrow. Cannot.Wait!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Morning. I am painting Lily's room this weekend and DH is doing yard work. We got a new mailbox! Whoo hoo we are so exciting.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Good morning! Today is our 5 year anniversary! Where did the time go! So we are going out tonight. The rest of the weekend we have no plans. I'm also happy about that. It seems like the summer is always non stop every weekend.
    imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Morning!  Hooray for Friday!

We have a wedding to go to tomorrow.  Then, I will probably clean house on Sunday.  Not too exciting.

Happy Anniversary, Hazel!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • GM!  i'm going to a planning meeting tonight about our 10-year high school reunion.

Sunday i have a friend's daughter's 2nd birthday party.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Happy Anniversary, Hazel!
    someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • imageshotzie:
    Happy Anniversary, Hazel!

Thanks!

and thanks Stacy!

imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"