Working Moms
Options

C&P Stupid woman post

What f-ing century are we living in when a grown seemingly educated woman will say that if a woman has a husband who makes enough cash to support the household, the only reason she must be working is for manis and pedis? And that using AP methods is silly if you work?

https://community.thenest.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/40468951.aspx

And mine is...

Although I understand that AP is a "parenting-style," I still think it's silly when someone who chooses to work outside of the home (different if you HAVE to, but there are lots of people who do it so they can afford their mani/pedi's) refers to themself as an AP-er.

Re: C&P Stupid woman post

• Options

Indifferent Wow. Just wow..

• Options
    imageSpenjamins:

What f-ing century are we living in when a grown seemingly educated woman will say that if a woman has a husband who makes enough cash to support the household, the only reason she must be working is for manis and pedis? And that using AP methods is silly if you work?

https://community.thenest.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/40468951.aspx

And mine is...

Although I understand that AP is a "parenting-style," I still think it's silly when someone who chooses to work outside of the home (different if you HAVE to, but there are lots of people who do it so they can afford their mani/pedi's) refers to themself as an AP-er.

Oh wow. I don't really know much about AP, but it seems as though pretty much none of them do either. Great response to them, btw. OP of that post really does need to STFU like people said.  

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Are there really lots of people who dedicate 40 hours a week to mani/pedis?  Those must be some seriously nice nails.   

• Options
    Seriously? People are this stupid? I consider myself to lean very AP, and I choose to work out of the house and my nails look terrible! Do people not realize that there are very important aspects to working out of the house? Things such as retirement, college savings, fulfillment in a career etc?  This just blows my mind
  • Options
    Oh. My. Wow. Surprise Um, I don't think there any words, just wow!
  • Options
    Just fyi, MamatoJackson, the author of that post, makes comments like that all the time, this is actually not the most offensive thing I've seen from her this week!
  • Options
    imageSam78:
    Just fyi, MamatoJackson, the author of that post, makes comments like that all the time, this is actually not the most offensive thing I've seen from her this week!
    Give her points for being consistently stupid!
  • Options

Oh my lord. 

In my case, I feel being AP (I am AP-lite) is more important to do because I work. 

• Options

imageSpenjamins:
    imageSam78:
    Give her points for being consistently stupid!

I'm pretty sure all of 3-6 does!

• Options

Here's another gem from her today:

You let her cry for 90 minutes?  You're an idiot.  Enjoy the teenage years when your kid is so f*cked up from being left to sob for 90 minutes, alone, that she's cutting herself and giving handjobs on the corner for crack. 

Not saying I agree with OP who let their 3 month old cry off and on for an hour and a half, but this response is a bit out of proportion.

• Options
    imageSam78:

Here's another gem from her today:

You let her cry for 90 minutes?  You're an idiot.  Enjoy the teenage years when your kid is so f*cked up from being left to sob for 90 minutes, alone, that she's cutting herself and giving handjobs on the corner for crack. 

Not saying I agree with OP who let their 3 month old cry off and on for an hour and a half, but this response is a bit out of proportion.

LMAO. Thats awesome. She is a wack job.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"