Natural Birth

GREAT MW appointment!

I'm so happy to report I had a great MW appointment today.  I had been questioning my decision to go with this particular MW over another one in the area, but am now 100% comfortable with her.

She is going with me to my OB consult, as well as my perinatology consult (I'm Type 1 Diabetic), which makes me really happy because I was nervous about the consults to begin with.  Now let's just hope that a baby doesn't decide to arrive on the day of my appointments :)

We also talked a lot about logistics of the birth - which birth pool to get (she sells the fishy pool and lets you borrow all of the accessories for it), where to put it, etc.  It was nice that she spent time with me on these things, even though we're not really close to the birth yet.

I also got to hear Audrey's heartbeat in the fetoscope - so cool :)

All in all, a great appointment! 

Re: GREAT MW appointment!

• Congrats!  Hope all continues to go well for you and your soon to come baby.
  • That's great!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Loading the player...
  • i'm so happy for you! that's wonderful! and how awesome of her to go wtih you to your consults, what commitment to happy mommas!

i love the name you've chosen for your little girl! if we have a girl, her name will be Audrey too!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageLindseyJW:

i'm so happy for you! that's wonderful! and how awesome of her to go wtih you to your consults, what commitment to happy mommas!

i love the name you've chosen for your little girl! if we have a girl, her name will be Audrey too!

Lindsey, that's too funny.  Our boy name was Seth Patrick.  What's yours? 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"