Pregnant after IF

YAY we have our very own board!

I love having a direct link. Yippity. Hopefully this fixes all of the issues we had clicking through from SAIF!

Re: YAY we have our very own board!

• Yes
    Expect MIRACLES!! Shocking surprise BFP 9/12/12 After 2 IUIs, 3 IVFs w/ICSI and 1 FET we have been blessed with a healthy baby girl born 26 August 2010! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Yay! I wouldn't have cared all that much if it wasn't for all the error mess. Hopefully those are a thing of the past now.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • So cool! And hopefully those errors are gone!!

• I went to the SAIF board and had a heart attack - I thought PAIF was gone!
    TTC since 8/07 DX - Severe MFI/azoospermia & MTHFR/ TESEs found sperm - 7/08 & 6/09/ 12/08 - IVF#1 - BFN/ 6/09 - IVF #2 - cancelled due to OHSS risk (had retrieval)/ 7/09 - FET #1 - BFN/ 9/09 - FET #2 - BFN/ 11/09 - IVF #3 with new RE cancelled twice - 10/09 & 11/09/ 1/10 - IVF #3 take 3 - BFN/ 4/10 - IVF #4 - first ever BFP on 5/13/10!!! 108 @ 10dp3dt/ 2nd beta 311!/ sono on 5/28/10 said TWINS!!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • LCB34LCB34 member
    Ok I am blind - I totally didn't see this when I started my "we aren't a sub board" post.  Oops!
  • Big Smile

TTC #1 w/ endo since Sept 2005. After many losses, a lap, tons of meds and tons of testing and, one failed IVF cycle, we were blown away with a surprise, sticky BFP...it's a girl!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • JaGirlJaGirl member
    yippee!
  • it's sad how excited i am!

Diagnosed PCOS & MFI-Success with IUI
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• SO happy!  Just found the direct link to the board! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"