Pregnant after 35

36, oops 37 & prego with frist

hello all, I am super happy to be here! I am now about 15 weeks along and just broke down and got my first maternity jeans.....seriously AMAZING. I had to do it, I was busting to many rubber bands and that belly band was more trouble that it was worth.

This is my 3rd pregnancy in a year and we are just over the moon that we have made it this far.

I really look forward to getting to know all of you as we share our experiences.

Re: 36, oops 37 & prego with frist

• Congratulations on your sticky baby and welcome to the board! Belly bands didn't do a thing for me either.

Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy and can't wait to hear more about how everything progresses.

I am a Wonder-Mom!
    DD#1 - January 2008
    DD#2 - September 2010
  • Welcome and congrats! I also bought my maternity bottoms around 15-16 weeks this time. (I gave all my maternity clothes I wore 3 years ago to my SIL. By the time I got them back I already bought a lot of new items b/c I had to wear something to work.)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • mwdmwd member
    Good luck, and stick baby stick!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 36 and preggie with first as well! Trying to get a cool ticker but can't figure out how to paste it onto a post!

7 weeks, but 8 weeks on Thursday. Working out,, upcoming sprint tri on Saturday which the exercising helps out alot with not having nausea,, etc. Of course, things can change. Wink

• 20 weeks and still wearing my clothes!!!  The only thing that the belly bands are good for are to hold up scrub pants!!  Some of the maternity clothes are yucky!  I know in the near future I will have to buy something with a panel, but I will continue to wear nice flowing sundresses until it get cold!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"