Houston Babies

Schlitterbahn Galveston

I've never been -- would a 2.5 year old have fun there? Thanks!

Re: Schlitterbahn Galveston

• yes!  A lot of the ride doesn't have a height requirement if you ride with her. 
    Lisa. mommy to Emmy and Ally image
  • IMHO, Schlitterbahn Galveston is a rip off!   I feel the ticket prices are way to high for that small of a park.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image image image
  • Loading the player...
  • we went with my kids and stayed in the kiddie area the entire time, which was nice because it's draped with something to shade the area.  i think the tickets are a little pricey, but you can bring your own food and beverages.  we didn't venture out to any of the rides with our kids, but the rest of our large group that went did.
  • We love it and have been going there for 3 summers now! (so we started going right after she turned 2)

There's tons for little kids to do! There are 4 distinct sections that are geared towards little ones.....and a lot of the big stuff (the lazy river, some of the tamer slides) you can ride with her.

I highly recommend! (and kids under 3 are free, btw!)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yes! We started going 3 years ago when my neice was about 18M. The first year she only wanted to play in the kiddie areas and go on the lazy river but the next year she had a blast on the small waterslides. There are 3 kid-sized slides right next to each other called Banzai Pipeline (I think) that were a big hit.  I even took DD on those this summer and she loved them. There are several kiddie areas with lots to do, and one is completely covered.

Definitely bring a cooler with snacks and drinks. They have life jackets there but we have always brought our own. Go, and have fun!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"