Special Needs
Options

Limb Difference Moms

I was playing with my LO & doing some tummy time and it got me thinking about scootching/crawling.  Did your LO's have trouble getting mobile?  DS does have an elbow so I assume he'll just rest his weight on that? 

Re: Limb Difference Moms

• Options
    DS did great with crawling, and was on the early end of the curve for it.  He has his entire arm, with part of his palm, but I honestly don't see why it would slow your LO down.  You'll be seriously amazed at how natural life is and how they figure out how to make things work!  He'll just rest his weight on the elbow, I'm sure, and move along just great.
  • Options

My LO is working on crawling right now and she is having no problem whatsoever.  She does have all her right arm and a little palm, so I understand it's a little bit different situation, however your LO will adapt and make it work for him.  Every thing I have worried about so far she has proved me wrong.  She just does things her way and makes it work for her. So far there isn't anything she can't do.  

I see you are part of a group in your area, but there is also a wonderful group online that has been extremely helpful to me.  Sammys Friends on Yahoo.  It is such a large group with all different situations and different aged children.   

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"