Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

headaches

Last week they let me naturally pass because we had almost a false pregnancy and this week I have had headaches all week on and off but really painful. Could this be the last of the hormones? Not sure wether I should make an appt or this is normal.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: headaches

• About a week after my first m/c I had a migraine for several days. It was horrible! But, it passed and then I started to feel normal. I'm pretty sure it's just all the wacky hormones. Sorry you are going through this, get some rest and hopefully you will start feeling better soon.
    BFP: 6/4/10, M/C @ 5wks | BFP: 7/12/10, M/C @ 5wks | BFP: 1/5/11, M/C @ 4wks
    Unexplained secondary infertility...bleh. Gave it a few more tries and BFP on 3/31
    #1 Beta @ 10DPO: 9 #2 Beta @ 14DPO: 194
    My BFP Chart Lilypie Maternity tickersimage
  • About a week to 1.5 weeks post miscarriage I had terrible headaches off and on for about a week or so.  It was definitly due to the hormone drops.  I had them when my hormones went up too while I was pregnant.  Just give it some time.  I hate to say that.  You can call your Dr. and they can give you something to help make them less painful... I almost did as my doctor told me no more ibuprofen

Good Luck Sorry because I know how much they suck

BFP #1 04/05/10 EDD 12/11/10 Missed M/C 7w found out at 12w5d You're so missed LO BFP #2 11/27/10 EDD 08/07/11.. Diagnosed with IC 03/17/11 Cerclage put in place 03/21/11 Madilynn Mae born 7/26/11
  • Loading the player...
  • I had horrible headaches and a few migraines in the two to three weeks following the miscarriage. They, thankfully, have gone away but they were horrible and made it very hard to pay attention to anything! 

I hope they get better soon! Perhaps the doctor has call in a pain medication to help get through them... 

• thanks ladies! This is me exactly about a 1 week and a bit past. My head is pounding...all these things you dont know about or think that would happen. its easier to handle discomfort when you know its for a lil person but harder when its post m/c Not fair!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm experiencing this also.  Part of me just figured it was from all the tears I haven't shed yet (DH will be home from work at 7 am and I'm sure the floodgates will open then).

But yes, I checked with my doctor and it's very normal to have headaches after a m/c.  Unfortunately.  As if we don't have enough going on...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"