Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

HELP! Sons penis is attached to his testicles...

As I was changing my son I noticed what looked like a fold of skin that just needed to be pulled apart. Thinking it was just the sac I tugged. To my surprise I ripped skin and it bled. The sac had attached itself to the shaft of the penis! Has anyone had experience with this?

Re: HELP! Sons penis is attached to his testicles...

• Options
    Is he circumcised?
  • Options
    O_O No! That's never happened here! Simon is not circed though..?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I have heard a lot of ladies over in 0-3 talk about this....they said it was as simple as going to the pedi so they could "tug" it down. 

I would definitely give the pedi a call, they might be able to give you advice as to what to do over the phone.  

• Options
    Nope. I would call your pedi tomorrow though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

• Options

imageItaliannvegas:
    Is he circumcised?

yes he is circumcised but the attachment is at the base of the penis. I made the mistake of tugging on it and it literally ripped the skin, think cracked lips.

• Options
    I would put some vasoline on it(just like you would when the are circumcised) and just take him to the pedi tomorrow. GL, DS isn't circumcised yet so I can't help you out anymore than that. Hope your LO is better soon!
  • Options
    If I were you I would also put some Vaseline on it.  DS is not circumcised and we have never encountered this, though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"