I think I know the answer to this, but for some reason I just want reassurance. Right now I'm a SAHM and we've had no financial problems and I've been able to do whatever classes, etc. I want with DS. We put our house on the market the day after my bfp (had been planning on selling for over a month and prepping). Now that the reality of the pregnancy is setting in we're thinking of taking our house off the market and staying put for a couple years.
I won't lie, the thought of a house w. a yard and more room for the kids does look nice in my mind. However, being able to feel "rich" as a SAHM b/c we're living under our means is probably the better option, right? In a couple years I'll be closer to bringing in income too. Although these home prices and interest rates are so tempting (we'd be buying a starter home in an area we couldn't otherwise afford).
I don't really know what the purpose of this post is except to get some insight from people who have made the decision one way or another and it either worked out for the best or they later regretted it. It's been on my mind a lot the past week and we really need to let our realtor know if we're going to pull the plug on this whole thing.