Sprout watching families- did you see this new show? — The Bump
Stay at Home Moms

Sprout watching families- did you see this new show?

I just saw this on their website- they are going to add this new show Noodle and Doodle to the Sunny Side Up Show.

The screenshot of Sean is pretty creepy looking! LOL! Guess the show looks cute though.

http://multivu.prnewswire.com/mnr/sprout/42013/

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Sprout watching families- did you see this new show?

• I just turned on sprout recently and I really like it. I probably shouldn't allow my 6 month old to watch tv at all, but in the mornings it's the only way he'll let me use the bathroom and throw the diapers in the wash!

• image MrsRebecca:

I just turned on sprout recently and I really like it. I probably shouldn't allow my 6 month old to watch tv at all, but in the mornings it's the only way he'll let me use the bathroom and throw the diapers in the wash!

I hear ya! We are a TV watching house. I didn't start out that way. Everyone prob thinks we are couch potatoes because I'm always asking about this or that show- but honestly, its usually just background noise for us.

Sesame Street #1 around here, followed by Thomas, and I've had to get Mr Rogers DVDs for him too.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Looks cute.  We will be tuning in.  I wondered why he hadn't been on the Sunny Side Up Show in a while.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • NJLHNJLH
    Eighth Anniversary 500 Comments Combo Breaker
    We watch too much sprout...mostly Sesame and Wiggles. I havent seen the new one yet. My husband always asks if I saw the news or weather during the day. I always tell him not unless Chicca was reporting it,
  • image JAM2000:
    image MrsRebecca:

I just turned on sprout recently and I really like it. I probably shouldn't allow my 6 month old to watch tv at all, but in the mornings it's the only way he'll let me use the bathroom and throw the diapers in the wash!

I hear ya! We are a TV watching house. I didn't start out that way. Everyone prob thinks we are couch potatoes because I'm always asking about this or that show- but honestly, its usually just background noise for us.

Sesame Street #1 around here, followed by Thomas, and I've had to get Mr Rogers DVDs for him too.

Our house is a TV watching house too.

Yes, they say its not good, but when your home alone for 12-14hours alone it truly is a really safe tv station to have on.

photo notebook.jpg 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards