North Carolina Babies

NBR: Lighting stores in the triangle?

DH and I would like to replace the light fixture in our dining room and I was wondering if anyone had suggestions of local stores we could check out in the triangle other than Lowes or Home Depot. We haven't found anything there that we like and I am hesitant to buy online in case we don't like something once we get it shipped. TIA!

Re: NBR: Lighting stores in the triangle?

• There's a place in Fuquay called Lighting by Stephens.  It is right across the street from Stephen's Ace Hardware.  They have weird hours, so we never actually went in, but it looked like they had a huge selection.

https://stephensfv.com/sb.cn

• Thanks A--unfortunately last time I drove by there it looked like it had gone out of business. :(
  • Loading the player...
  • We are DESPERATE for new lighting, but never seem to get around to actually going out. There is Wakefield lighting (in Wake Forest) that has a good selection, Fergusons in down town Raleigh, the other two that were suggested to me were House of Lights and Accipiter. I've only been to Wakefield lighting though and they had some good stuff, but they close at 1 on Saturdays so we were rushed.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks for the suggestions!
  • I don't know if you're up for this, but in Sanford (about an hour south of Raleigh) there is a great lighting store called House of Lights.  They're not open on the weekends, but the sales staff is super friendly and they have great prices. 

• if you like contemporary, modern or mid-century design, Accipiter in cameron village may have something. I got a white pendant there for our den that was affordable and fun :)

PortraitBabyFruit Ticker
  • Yup, the place in Fuquay is closed for business.

Katie, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Zach, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Photo courtesy from the amazing Ever You Photography!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"