New to Posting... — The Bump
Military Families

New to Posting...

Hi All!

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself, i'm newly married and new to the military wife life lol, also preggers with my first (a little girl) due in october. 

Don't know too much about posting yet, altho i read the OPSEC/PERSEC post first and i wont be making THAT mistake lol, yikes! 

Also, because I am new to all this, can anyone tell me how you "capture" what other people say in that little box so you can write back specifically to a certain comment?

One more, sorry! what is a siggie?  i just figured out how to do that lillypie thingy for the baby countdown lol :))

thanks for reading everyone!!!

:))

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: New to Posting...

• Welcome and congrats!

On the bottom right-hand side of any individual post on a thread there 3 links, one of which reads "quote". If you click that, an html code with that text in it automatically shows up in the box where you write your reply. 

The ticker (that lilypie thing) is your siggy. You can add more stuff by doing the same thing you did to add that. If you get an html code for a photo/ticker/whatever you can add that, or just type in regular text.  

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • 1momma1momma member
    To capture, instead of clicking REPLY, hit QUOTE. A siggy is just your signature that you have, I normally know posters by their sig pics nother names . And welcome
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks to both of you!!  :))
  • The other ladies gave you the answers to your questions.  I just wanted to say hi and welcome!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thank you!!  Hi to you too!  :)))
  • imageARMYmarriedNAVY:
    hi and welcome.

thank you! :))

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards