Two Under 2
Options

refresh my memory...

With DD #1, I used BG diapers after she was a month old. We used disposable NB pampers before then because the cloth ones were just too big (she was 7 lb 10 oz at birth and roughly 10 lbs at 1 month). 

I know every baby is different, depending on size, but roughly how many NB diapers should I purchase for approximately a month's time? I just don't remember how many we went through, and I also never bought them with DD #1 because they were gifts. 

Thoughts? TIA

Mom to 2 beautiful girls, 3 yrs and 22 months old. My 2nd was born at 32 weeks due to Rhogam failure/severe complications from Rh disease and is our miracle. She has bilateral auditory neuropathy and a cochlear implant, activated 4/5/2012 at 19 months. Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: refresh my memory...

• Options
    I'd say probably an average of 10/day in the very beginning and then steadily decreasing over time...and I recommend the NB Huggies Pure & Natural diapers - organic and very soft...less chemicals than Pampers Swaddlers.
  • Options
    lkf041lkf041 member
    I only used NB diapers for the first week, but my DD was 9lbs 6oz at birth and steadily gained weight.  My guess would be buy one pack (not a box) and go from there.  Most of the time 2nd babies are bigger so you may be able to go to BG diapers sooner.
    DS- 11/08,  DD1 - 05/10,  DD2 - 11/11

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"