South Florida Babies

Finally! A reason for me to watch TrueBlood.

I have all of this season recorded and a friend showed me the hot new character today. I am not a vampire girl....at all. I do not see Eric's appeal. But this. THIS. I can get behind this guy...or under...or in front.

Wooohoooo..........

Homework tonight: Catch up on some TrueBlood.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Finally! A reason for me to watch TrueBlood.

• LMAO! Yeap, Alcides is quite the hot werewolf...

BTW, love your siggy pics - super cute!

• Dude. HOLY HOTNESS! I cannot stop looking at that article pic of him shirtless. LMAO. Pregnancy horomones........

Thanks, Doris. :)

• Loading the player...
  • Omg he is SO hot! I was telling dh the other day "thank God they added him because I didn't think any of the other people were good looking. He's worth looking at!". Now he thinks they need to add a hot girl lol.
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I had heard that this season Sookie was going to hook up with him - so even if for just one episode, I'm hoping to see a little more than just his bare chest!  YUM! I don't really see the Eric appeal, but I do like Bill...
  • Personally I'm an Eric Northman fan, but Alcide is definitely a juicy addition to this season! Muy caliente!

imageimage

Elizabeth Salom (elistar)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagedoris03:
    I had heard that this season Sookie was going to hook up with him - so even if for just one episode, I'm hoping to see a little more than just his bare chest!  YUM! I don't really see the Eric appeal, but I do like Bill...

I read this too!! I thought it would've happened already. I like her with Bill. I'm hoping they add me to the show so I can hook up with him instead (you know, since it's only acting and all lol).

imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Woah!  Hotttttttttnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeesssssssss!  Too bad we cancelled HBO :0(
  • yes, alcide is one hot were :)
  • personally I would do almost all the men on True Blood...well maybe not Terry or Andy but all the rest :) yum yum. I love Erik but not in real life...how weird is that?
  • I'm not normally into vampire shows/movies but I'm hooked.  I could stare at them all day. 
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Yes, he is delicious! :)
    Hi, I'm Amanda :)

Remembering Evelyn and raising Bailey
    Evelyn Born at 24wks 6days on May 22, 2010 due to pre-e Passed away May 25, 2010

BFP# 2 Delivered 6wks early due to preeclampsia
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Photobucket

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"