Special Needs

I guess having a disabled child is funny to some of these nesties

https://community.thenest.com/cs/ks/forums/1/40347584/ShowThread.aspx

In reading what's been going on in their boards, their seriously out of control. 

Re: I guess having a disabled child is funny to some of these nesties

• Thank you for standing up for the kiddos who couldn't stand up for themselves.  I don't understand the snarkiness on the bump sometimes. 
  • disgusting!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't usually venture outside this board, but those comments went beyond mocking an uneducated original post, and into the offensive. 

So of course I had to open my trap. I think I will go edit what I wrote, simply because I don't want those folks mucking up this board. 

• don't even waste your beath

seriously, it just isn't worth it

we have enough battles to fight for our kiddos

• that is disgusting...and not funny
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Wow.... just wow....

Coming from a fellow lurker, good for you for sticking up to those losers. YesYesYes

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I wrote something on there, I was just infuriated with such blatant ignorance. Can you believe I got an eye roll from one of them for my post. Are you kidding? I mean seriously, sometimes I wonder what these people would do if they had a special needs child.
  • I know I'm jumping in late, which tends to be frowned upon on these boards, but having my son and growing up with a sister with Downs, women like that who posted and made the Corky comments aren't and will never be capable of dealing with children like ours. We are stronger then them all, and although I am the least bit religious, we are never given more then we can handle. Those who can't handle, aren't given.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"