Military Families

I would like to point out

That Neon is a major reason that this board exists. She put together a mass email, that was sent to the bump gods from, military spouses, and non military. So kick me off instead (not that Im going anywhere) I mean you guys know all MH's info now.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I would like to point out

• I guess she needs one of these now. 

• Sweet. Who even needs to bother stalking you when you easily give up all your husband's personal info. Seeing if all this is true, I am copying all information and going to my resources to have them look it up in their database and see what other information I can find out about him. Oh and you. Oh and your little one. 

Not to mention, my dream car is a Z4 hatchback. Oh I also love the new Range Rovers, so I might just go create my own credit card under your husband's SSN. Thanks for that! (You think I'm joking?)

image ~~~Jan 31st, 2010. Back together again.~~~
  • Loading the player...
  • 1momma1momma member
    I just want the badge they promised me, extra sparkles. Is that too much to ask?
  • If we have her to thank, and its so important to her, why doesn't she post more often? (I'm late to the fray, but curious. . . . )
  • Because now that I have my little guy, I'd rather not waste time in front of a screen. I post here and there when I'm, lets say nursing, or he's napping(like now).
  • image1momma:
    That Neon is a major reason that this board exists. She put together a mass email, that was sent to the bump gods from, military spouses, and non military. So kick me off instead (not that Im going anywhere) I mean you guys know all MH's info now.

WOW good thing you give MC wives a bad name! I hope the other MC wives haze you. Your dumb.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"