March 2011 Moms

Pelvic Area spasms/twitching?!

Since last night I have been having a painless throbbing or spasm in my pelvic area. It feel like a heatbeat or a twitch but it isnt painful just weird. I thought perhaps it was a growing stretching uterus but it "thumps" every couple minutes or so and Ithought it would go away and it hasnt...has anyone experieced this?!? Should I be alarmed enought to call my doctor??

TIA!

Re: Pelvic Area spasms/twitching?!

• It could be your growing ute is pressing on your veins causing you to feel you pulse.  I feel my pulse in my pelvis area sometimes.  I wouldn't be concerned since you are not having pain.  You could always call your DR if you are worried.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Somebody just asked about this yesterday or this morning.  I have the same thing going on and am not concerned, but if you are then call your doc to put your mind at ease.
    DS born via c/s 11/08 and med-free GD VBAC DD 3/11! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I feel some tics and "pulses" - I just attribute it to low gas, increased blood flow to the area, or stretching.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Married 12/8/07 | Sleeve Gastrectomy 10/19/09
    BFP#1 DD born 3/9/11 | BFP#4 DD born 9/20/13
    BFP#2 6/21/12, M/C at 5w2d | BFP#3 11/27/12, M/C at 6w6d
  • I've been feeling the same thing every now and then for a little more than a week.  At my first appointment and u/s last Thursday, everything was fine, so I wouldn't worry. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"