Wish me luck - on my own — The Bump
Stay at Home Moms

Wish me luck - on my own

My husband left this morning for his business trip to Israel.  I'm on my own until he returns Monday.  Wish me luck!  Turns out I will have help for 2 nights.  My grandma is coming Saturday and leaving Monday so that will be nice.  And yes, she is actually helpful, she's in her late 70s.  :) 

I am still annoyed that every time people find out Scott is traveling this week they gasp, and say, wow are you going to have help?  Uhhh, not really, but please don't freak me out more than I already am.  Jeez. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Wish me luck - on my own

• Good luck! You can do it! It's tiring, but not impossible!
    image Mommy to Barbara 11/8/05, Elisabeth 5/13/07, Loukas 12/23/08 and Lazarus 09/25/12
  • Good luck! I am sure you will do great!!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • good luck!!! I'm sure it will all be fine. How long is he gone for? The week?
  • GL- you will be fine. Tired but fine.

Safe travels to your DH.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Thanks all.  1 day down.  5 1/2 to go. 
  • I know, right, what is wrong with people, are they trying to make you feel bad? 

I know you can do it, I'd love to hear an update when he returns!  Good luck!

eclaire 9.10.06  diggy 6.2.11

• so...how is it going?
    & what ever came of the possible playdate for tyler?
    hope you three have a good day today
  • I'm hanging in there.  See my post above for how our night went.  :)  But, keeping things in perspective I know there are moms all over the country whose husbands are deployed or who don't even have a husband and they manage with a newborn and a toddler for months.  Sooo, we will be fine.  I will be happy if I can solve the leaky diaper situation today.  I hope to get us out for a walk or park time too.  Tyler and I both need to get out.  Nevermind the enormous piles of clean clothes that need to be folded and put away!
  • image lms_bride:
    I'm hanging in there.  See my post above for how our night went.  :)  But, keeping things in perspective I know there are moms all over the country whose husbands are deployed or who don't even have a husband and they manage with a newborn and a toddler for months.  Sooo, we will be fine.  I will be happy if I can solve the leaky diaper situation today.  I hope to get us out for a walk or park time too.  Tyler and I both need to get out.  Nevermind the enormous piles of clean clothes that need to be folded and put away!

hey, at least the piles are clean!

Keep hanging in there - and think how "easy" things will be when your DH returns! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards