Stay at Home Moms
Options

Cute SAHM pastime

I haven't been around here in a while, but still thought I'd share this anyway. I wish I'd thought of this! 

https://milasdaydreams.blogspot.com/ 

(Sorry if it's not clicky) 

Married 07.07.07. Mom to 3: Ruby 11/08 and Oliver & Austin 12/11

Re: Cute SAHM pastime

• Options
    Awww, so cute!
    ::TTC #2 since April 2010:: Diagnosed: PCOS ~ March 2011, Diagnosed: Mild CAH ~ May 2011, Myomectomy ~ June 2011
  • Options
    My husband is REALLY going to wish you had never shared that on here hahaha!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

It's funny that you posted this. Someone posted a link on BOTB the other day and the responses were mostly along the lines of "creepy" and "the kid isn't a doll, that's stupid". 

I think it's cute, but I can't imagine doing that to B. Well, certainly not now, but not as an infant either.  

Contemplating the snow.
    Mes Petit Choux
    imageimageimage
    I can't go back to yesterday - because I was a different person then. ~ Alice

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I must be an odd ball but I find that really weird.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    someone has A LOT of time on their hands!!!
  • Options

imageKim&Jim:
    someone has A LOT of time on their hands!!!

LOL, this is exactly what I was going to say. 

• Options

Does she make her kid sleep on the floor all the time so she can do that?  I think it's weird.  The pics are cute, but wow...your kid is not a prop! 

EDIT:  I will say that I think doing this once or twice is cute.  Making a hobby out of it is weird, IMO.

• Options
    DochasDochas member
    I was thinking "weird" but I did find myself chuckling.  Especially at Nirvana.  My decision is "not in the realm of Anne Gedes".  Who, IMO should be arrested for abuse!
    TTC since September '08 After 2 m/c - lap for stage 3-4 endo Oct '09 Bravelle w/Ovidrel trigger - iui on 11/07 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Although I think its adorable, its not something that should be done several days a week.

Once a month maybe, or just once to show a cute moment...but to do it as often as this mommy is selfish imo.

photo notebook.jpg 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Creative but she must have a ton of time on her hands.
  • Options
    Maybe she is an artist? Better this than painting with fumes, or sculpting with choking hazards, or working crazy hours to fill that creative void. I think the fact that she can allow her baby to be a part of a creative outlet is awesome. Why is it so different than the 100's of pictures that we take of our kids, propping them up on a chair, posing with a sibling, lying next to a pet, wearing a dumb oversized hat? From the looks of the baby in the photos, they baby doesn't give a @#$!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"