Nanny Cams — The Bump
2nd Trimester

Nanny Cams

Who has one and who's getting one?

Re: Nanny Cams

• Not having a nanny, not having a nanny cam.  I think they are moronic.  If you don't trust the person, don't hire them. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Little Man (4 years old---holy cow)
    He's the single greatest thing I've done in my life and reminds me daily of how fun (and funny) life can be.  He's turned out pretty swell for having such a heartless and evil mother.  
  • Loading the player...
  • imageBallSox:
    Not having a nanny, not having a nanny cam.  I think they are moronic.  If you don't trust the person, don't hire them. 
    I couldn't agree more!  Yes
  • Loading the player...
  • This has more to do with MIL spanking.  SIL has been very clear that she doesn't want her mother spanking.  MIL has told me on several occasions that she and I quote "hit her, and hit her firmly".  MIL is going to want to spend time with LO, but I don't want her touching my child in that manner. I'm not saying she would hit a baby, but I don't trust that when he gets older she wont. 
  • imagegemrae1225:
    This has more to do with MIL spanking.  SIL has been very clear that she doesn't want her mother spanking.  MIL has told me on several occasions that she and I quote "hit her, and hit her firmly".  MIL is going to want to spend time with LO, but I don't want her touching my child in that manner. I'm not saying she would hit a baby, but I don't trust that when he gets older she wont. 

Then make yourself clear.  She hits your child she won't be around him/her unsupervised.  Period.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Little Man (4 years old---holy cow)
    He's the single greatest thing I've done in my life and reminds me daily of how fun (and funny) life can be.  He's turned out pretty swell for having such a heartless and evil mother.  
  • imageBallSox:

imagegemrae1225:
    This has more to do with MIL spanking.  SIL has been very clear that she doesn't want her mother spanking.  MIL has told me on several occasions that she and I quote "hit her, and hit her firmly".  MIL is going to want to spend time with LO, but I don't want her touching my child in that manner. I'm not saying she would hit a baby, but I don't trust that when he gets older she wont. 

Then make yourself clear.  She hits your child she won't be around him/her unsupervised.  Period.  

I hear you.  However I don't have the confidence that she would disclose that information directly to me.

• imagegemrae1225:
    imageBallSox:

imagegemrae1225:

I hear you.  However I don't have the confidence that she would disclose that information directly to me.

I would never leave my LO alone with her.  With or without a camera.  A camera isn't going to stop her from hitting your child.

• I would never use one, if I don't trust the person I wouldn't leave my child with them. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards