Secondary IF

Clomid ? & OPK ?

Has anyone else noticed that Clomid makes your cycle longer? Or is that what it's supposed to do?

Also, has anyone ever gotten 2 positive OPKS in one cycle, prior to O? Which one do I use, because my temp still has not risen?

Help! I need answers and reassurance!

Me: 35, elevated FSH 10.9, DH: 32, low morph & motility After 2 years and 29 cycles, success au natural! Rylee Jane 9/8/07 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #2 since March 2008 Cycle #WHO KNOWS!! April 2011 150mg Clomid + HCG + progesterone, 3 follies = BFN May 2011 150mg Clomid + none of the fancy stuff, 3 follies = BFP 6/13/11!! Beta #1 @ 4wks,1day = 95.9 Beta #2 @ 4ks,3days = 298.7, progesterone 164.9 After 3 years & 3 months another answered prayer BabyFetus Ticker <a href="http://s1139.photobucket.com/albums/n548/yaneverknow30/?action=view

Re: Clomid ? &amp;amp; OPK ?

• I responded "painfully slowly" (direct quote from the REs office) to clomid, but my cycles were irregular anyway though.
    I didn't bother with opks while I was on it b/c I was monitored so closely.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm only on my 2nd round of clomid now, but it didn't affect the length of my first cycle at all.  Everything was the same as before. 

As for 2 OPK's - my RE told me to go with the first one and I was supposed to call then and they would get me in to check with an u/s as well.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"