LGBT Parenting

1st trip to L&D- no babies yet

We went to L&D today after little E was hiding from the NST and they couldn't get a good read. All is well, but we were there for 4 hours. Bonus- I get an extra ultrasound, and they are both doing wonderful. Erika on the other hand- I think she's ready for the whole thing to be over.
image Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: 1st trip to L&D- no babies yet

• Always good to get the first trip out of the way. Wink Tell E to hang on-- and hopefully enjoy-- these last few weeks! And SLEEP while you still can! Smile

How are you all doing preparation-wise? Are you feeling ready for the babies?

married 03/08/08 -- ttc with PCOS (dx 2005) & DS
    IUI #3 gave us the best 2nd anniv. gift ever: 2 babies! (born 03/09/10)
    Peanut and Little Man are getting so big! 2 years old already!
    finally blogging again at This Will Be: An Adventure
  • You two are awesome to be so close to full term with twins! Good luck and good job!
  • Loading the player...
  • I hope the next few weeks pass quickly for E!  I suppose with your LOs arriving on the 6th you won't be at the family ice cream event on the 15th, huh? I'd like to go but worry about feeling out of place not knowing anyone and showing up as a single parent.  Is the group cool? (sorry to change the subject in your thread)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageTwo*True:
    I hope the next few weeks pass quickly for E!  I suppose with your LOs arriving on the 6th you won't be at the family ice cream event on the 15th, huh? I'd like to go but worry about feeling out of place not knowing anyone and showing up as a single parent.  Is the group cool? (sorry to change the subject in your thread)

A lot of people don't know each other, but everyone is really lovely and welcoming. We usually fill the role of introducing each other, and last time we had bigger kids on one floor and a baby room with parents with really little ones. I say come at least for a little while, since you know Curran, and maybe meet a few folks. And don't worry about being a single parent, I'm sure you're baby will get all the attention!

• Pardon my typos....please :-)
  • Its already time?  I have loved watching your peapod ticker tick along!  Enjoy and hang in there!!! Yippee. Let us all know the story.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"