Stay at Home Moms

So close & yet so far!

Our Master bedroom is getting so close I can picture what it would be like ot have it clean.  Yet the piles just seem to be the same no matter how much I wrk on them.  Uhhhhh.  I WANT IT DONE!   I have decided to paint using left over paint from other rooms rather than waiting til DH has a job to buy paint the color we planned.  I need to get shelves, etc. up so I can put the knick-knacks up and get them out of drawers and off the dresser tops.  Once they are up, I won't want to take it all down to paint.  So, I guess I am painting this week :)  Wish me luck, I can almost taste success.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: So close & yet so far!

• lol Two syllables: DUMPSTER!!!!  I LOVE throwing stuff away.  It's a sickness really.  Actually, I shouldn't say that - There is a drive-through Goodwill near us.  A couple times a week, I throw a bag of stuff in the car and baby and I drive over and drop it off.  It gets us out of the house and makes sure clutter stays away.

Good job on doing so much!

DH cleaned the bathroom - Well, most of it.  I never got around to finishing it.  Hopefully tomorrow. :) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • :) I am trying trying trying to get to know those syllables - well the syllables in gar-bage as that is what we have now that we have our own house.  I am getting there.  It looks like it may be a very full can & recycling box(es) this week.  I wish I was more like you - I am more the other way.  Of course, it doesn't help that just as I was getting rid of stuff DH lost his job and we can't buy things so I am trying to use and re-purpose things we already have.

It is awesome you are so good that you have stuff every week - I can't believe it.  That is great.  Let you know how it is going this week...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"