Blended Families
Options

Um, KarateChrissy, you are needed in here, please and thank you

Please to explain how you could ever hate the cuteness perfection that is the pug????????????? Is your heart made of coal? Do you hate kittens and bunnies, and unicorns too?

Re: Um, KarateChrissy, you are needed in here, please and thank you

• Options

LOL! I am sorry Paris, their smooshed faces and snorts kind of bug me. But I must admit, yours are pretty darn cute ;-)

p.s. my heart is only made of coal certain days of the year.

Visit my <a href"http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThisIsTheStuffs">Etsy</a> shop!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

"Karma1969: If baking someone a birthday pie/cake is romantic, I must be a slut."
  • Options
    imagekaratechrissy:

LOL! I am sorry Paris, their smooshed faces and snorts kind of bug me. But I must admit, yours are pretty darn cute ;-)

p.s. my heart is only made of coal certain days of the year.

You are dead to me. Dead I say.

So far the puppy does not snort yet, but I can't wait till she does. I LOVE the snorts. I am weird.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

So far the puppy does not snort yet, but I can't wait till she does. I LOVE the snorts. I am weird.

I won't tell, I promise ;-)

*smooches*

Visit my <a href"http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThisIsTheStuffs">Etsy</a> shop!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

"Karma1969: If baking someone a birthday pie/cake is romantic, I must be a slut."
  • Options

That is one ugly mutt!

Hugs & kisses....hopanka

• Options
    imagehopanka:

That is one ugly mutt!

Hugs & kisses....hopanka

And you are just mean.

• Options

Does your dislike extend to Bostons? Because I'm not sure we can be friends.

The only thing cuter than either a Boston or a Pug is a Boston Pug mix.

Click me, click me!
  • Options
    Sorry...I'm a pit girl. Now, go ahead, unleash your wrath upon me!
  • Options

imagehopanka:
    Sorry...I'm a pit girl. Now, go ahead, unleash your wrath upon me!

Actually I love pitties, and I am sure that one day I will own one. Still, you should not call someone's dog's ugly. It's just not nice. You would not like it if I called your kid ugly or told you your pit was going to get someone's face off. 

• Options
    They are so cute!!!
  • Options
    FloF9FloF9 member

Paris,

Don't hate me but I agree with Karate.  Your pugs are the ONLY ones that I think are cute.

• Options

I don't get the pug hate.

Hind wanna create a smooshie faced dog club? We can talk about how pretty they are!

• Options

I don't like pugs either... Yes, hate me. But I'm not alone!

When I worked as a veterinary assistant before I moved, the pug was #2 on all our employees most hated breeds list. If you started work there loving pugs, you hated them before two weeks was up.

The top three most hated breeds we came up (and employees and vets from other clinics agreed):
    1. Miniature Pinscer
    2. Pug
    3. Chihuahua

Obviously, though, there must be some pug charm that we overlooked, because out of the forty-three clients we had that owned pugs, thirty-nine of them were multi pug families.

I don't get it, though.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"