Looking for babysitter...anyone use care.com or sittercity.com — The Bump
St. Louis Babies

Looking for babysitter...anyone use care.com or sittercity.com

I am trying to look for a babysitter or 2 to watch my LO once in a while.  I have heard of both of these sites and an leaning towards using them since I don't know anyone personally who babysits.  Does anyone have any experience with either of these sites? TIA
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Looking for babysitter...anyone use care.com or sittercity.com

• I don't have any personal experience-although I have reviewed both sites. But, please post if you do end up using them as we will be in the same boat soon and will be needing a sitter. We are not originally from the area which makes it difficult when trying to find someone. 
  • I used sittercity.com to find a part-time nanny position. I have been employed by a family that I connected with on the website since May and it has been working out very well.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I found 2 great part time sitters using care.com for a month.  I was hoping to find more in my area, but no such luck.  When my 1 month subscription is over I will join sittercity.com to see if I can find anyone else.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards