New Jersey Babies
Options

Anyone deliver at Newton Memorial Hospital?

If so, how was your stay?  Just curious because I delivered DS at St. Clares in Denville but now live closer to Newton but I don't know how the labor and delivery ward is at Newton.

thanks

Re: Anyone deliver at Newton Memorial Hospital?

• Options
    My mom works there (Not in L&D). When I do get pg she's banned me from giving birth there. I've got to make the drive to St. Clare's.
  • Options
    I delivered my son at Newton Memorial 2 years ago.  This baby I switched doctors specifically so I could deliver at Morristown.  Wasn't really happy with my stay there, nothing specific happened, just overall wasn't happy. Plus they don't have a NICU and for a 20 minute more drive I can go to Morristown (which does have a NICU and is a fabulous hospital)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

If you don't mind me asking who is the doctor you are using now and where?  I'm looking for a new doctor as well and was thinking of using Morristown too

thank you

• Options

Sorry just saw this.

I currently see Dr. Iammatteo- he's located at 111 Madison Ave. basically across the street from the hospital. Love his office so far, have no complaints! He comes highly recommended from alot of people, even my son's pediatrician's wife uses him.

• Options

I used to work for group home for pregnant girls and they would almost all deliver at Newton (unless they were high risk than they go to MOrristown) and I can say I would NEVER EVER give birth there. Was not happy the way they girls were treated and thought Morristown was much better.

If you leave closer to Newton and you want a midwife to deliver look into Hackettstown Regional Medical center. They have a great l&d set up for waterbirths. If I could have vaginal delivery i would go the Cindy, Roxie, and Lisa.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"