New Jersey Babies
Options

I <3 Morristown Memorial Hospital. Anyone else?

Hey NJ Ladies!

For those of you about to deliver at MMH, be prepared to stay in an awesome hospital!

I delivered my daughter there almost 2 years ago, and will deliver my second there in November. The nurses are incredible, and the rooms are gorgeous! I completely lucked out last time and got a suite...not holding my breath for that to happen again (but a girl can dream!)

If you are making a choice on where to deliver, I cannot say enough good things about this place (or Dr. Silverberg, for that matter!)

Good luck! 

Re: I <3 Morristown Memorial Hospital. Anyone else?

• Options

I delivered my twins there and I agree the nurses were really really great. I wouldn't say the rooms were gorgeous but it is similar to a hotel room.

The NICU

image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

I delivered my twins there and I agree the nurses were really really great. I wouldn't say the rooms were gorgeous but it is similar to a hotel room.

The NICU is one of the best around.

image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Well, I must say - the suites were gorgeous! LOL

Glad you had a good experience, too! 

• Options
    Glad to hear that, I'm delivering #2 there in October.
  • Options
    YulesYules member
    Registered to deliver there in September. I'm kind of excited for the free post-labor massage.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I just delivered there and my experience was great.  As for the massage it is okay nothing fabulous, but maybe you will have someone better then me. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

MMH is GREAT.

I delivered my 1st son there 2 weeks before they openend the new maternity ward (just missed it!)... then was there with my twins last year - and the new rooms are MUCH MUCH nicer than the old ones!

The massage now is much better, too, b/c you get to go into the massage room... before they came to your room.  They can't truly do a great massage - b/c of all the stuff going on medically - but it's so nice to have the massage they do give in a peaceful setting - a VERY nice benefit there!

The nurses were fantastic.  I spent a total of 16 nights there with my first pregnancy (was there every 2 weeks for 2 nights, then delivered and spent a week b/c of issues i was having with kidney stones)... they were amazing.  I was happy to see many of the same nurses 2y later when i had my twins.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"