South Jersey Babies
Options

Virtua memorial

Hi everyone. I am delivering at Virtua memorial Mt holly and was wondering if anyone on this board has delivered there and wouldnt mind sharing their experience???

Re: Virtua memorial

• Options
    I had a wonderful experience there!  My nurse (and doctor) were incredible.  So were all the other people who worked there.  I was actually born there myself so it was nice to be able to have my daughter tthere as well!
  • Options
    Had a c-section there in June and it was great. Great nurses to care for you in the days afterwards too.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had my daughter there in 2008 and had a wonderful experience. I would go back if I have another child.
  • Options

Hi there! My sister delivered all three of her sons here via C-section. The nurses were very kind and caring - they let all of us (4 extra people) into the recovery room to see the baby while my sister was still becoming undopey. I plan on delivering here as well. In fact, I just scheduled my tour for the end of August because I've never seen their birthing rooms. Question: Did you happen to take any of their baby classes here? If so, did you like them? 

Good luck! Smile

• Options

I had my son there in April and they were amazing!  Labor and Delivery and Mother Baby floor were great! 

On the other hand, don't ever go to their ER, they are the worst down there.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hi thank you for the input..i didnt take any classes there.. I am due aug 12 so i will soon find out about the service although i have heard really great things.
  • Options
    Delivered there in 2007 and again this Dec.  My dh worked as a paramedic for the hospital at the time so he knew a few people which helped, but I'm sure the experiece would have been great regardless.  The nurses were great and helpful.  My only complaint is that the breakfast bagel sucked, lol.  But that's low on the list of priorities!
    metamorpHOUSE - The transition of a house to a home

Moxie and Mischief - The Offbeat Mama's Guide to
    Burlington County and Surrounding Areas
  • Options
    I did and I was happy with the overall experience. We did the one day baby class and we liked it.  I was induced there and had a vag. delivery and got a perfect epidural.  I will be going back in Janurary.  (I was also born there!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"