South Carolina Babies

Baby Photographer in the Columbia/Lexington area

Can anyone recommend a photographer in the Columbia/Lexington area that does baby portraits. 

Thanks!

Re: Baby Photographer in the Columbia/Lexington area

• Carly is in the Charleston area, I know her personally and she will probably be more then willing to travel.She does great pictures.

https://carlymaephotography.com/

• If you are looking in the Columbia area, it depends on what you want.  I had my son's 6 month photos done by a photographer who did them over at the Horseshoe at USC.  They were very organic--which was what I was looking for!

I have also heard good things about the Picture People over at the mall on Harbison, they do theirs in the studio!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Natalie Kimball is out of Myrtle Beach, but I know she travels.  She specializes in natural light photography and takes beautiful pictures. 

You also may want to try Collin Smith out of Florence, SC.  They just did a friend of mine's baby pictures and they turned out great! 

imageimageimage
    The Kids (from left) Hugo, Siberian Husky, Claire at 3 wks, Human, Roman, Siberian Husky
    Proud US Navy and Law Enforcement WIFE!
    BFP 10.29.10-Norah Claire born 07.03.11

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ashley Ward is amazing!! Several of my friends have used her and they always turn out gorgeous. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • www.daniellanephotography.com

He is in Irmo and did my engagement, bridal and wedding photos.  He has family and baby photos on his site.  He does great work and he and his wife are wonderful to work with!

• WWW.PHOTODAYSIES.COM
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"