Maryland Babies
Options

LO has been fussing all evening

Apparently LO doesn't like my work schedule.  Instead of getting to go back to sleep after her early morning bottle she had to get in the car and go to daycare.  She usually takes a 2 -3 hr nap in the morning and the afternoon but today she only took 3 naps of about 45 minutes each.  Needless to say she has been miserable this evening.

I feel so bad!  She finally fell out at about 8:15.  I am hoping she is down for the count.

<sigh>

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: LO has been fussing all evening

• Options

I am now up for the second time...  This is the baby that for the oast 2 weeks has been sleeping through the night.  I know she didn't nap enough at daycare yesterday, but I would think that would mean she would sleep MORE tonight, not less.

I have to be up wfor work in 3 hours and 12 minutes, so I best get back to bed.

• Options
    sorry you had a rough night.  Daycare is very exciting and its hard for LO's to sleep.  Hopefully this weekend, she'll catch up.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I hear you!  My DS never STTN, but has been sleeping much better lately.  Well, he hardly napped at daycare yesterday, was a bear last night and I was up 5 times between 1 and 5...including for a solid 90 minutes.  Oh man...going to be a long day for me too.  

I always say that sleep begets sleep, so if my LO sleeps well at night, he takes better naps and if he takes better naps, he sleeps well at night.  Otherwise he gets so overtired. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • Options

Thanks for the support you guys!

I actually came into work late today so I could snuggle with DD a little longer this morning.  After her 5:30 am bottle, I put her in bed with me to snuggle and she was OUT like a light, so 10 minutes turned into 45.  She was in a really good mood when I droped her off at daycare, so hopefully today will bne a better day!

• Options

:( I hate that!

Mine has been fussy in the evenings and I hate it.  She hardly ever cried before but lately has started having a fussy spell in the evening.  BOOOO!!!

I wish I could stay home and snuggle her all day long.

• Options
    I hope today she does better at napping at daycare. I can tell you that Annabelle has been getting up at 4:45 every morning. I put the paci in, turned on the music and got another 45 minutes of sleep before just caving in and getting up.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"